INGREDIENTS (for one person):
100 g of Linguine or Fusilli Pasta
50 g of Pesto (I use barilla or saclà)
A handful of cherry tomatoes
1. Put water in a big pan to boil.
2. Slice a courgette either using a spiralizer or a carrot peeler. Slice vertically into strips.
3. Cut the cherry tomatoes in four.
4. When the water is boiling add a large pinch of salt and add the pasta.
5. When the pasta is almost ready (make sure you check cooking time) add a table spoon of olive oil into a frying pan, put on high heat and put the courgette strips in. After about a minute add the pesto. Strain the pasta and add that to the pan and mix together. Add the cherry tomatoes and serve into your dish.
6. Add some parmesan.